Alumni Services

American SeniorFIU Arena06_01_2018Jimmy

Replace Your Diploma

Contact your high school directly to order a replacement diploma


(Click here for a directory of Miami-Dade County Public Schools)


  • Copy of your transcript

  • Copy of your photo ID (if not available, the request should be written and notarized)

  • Provide the address to which you would like your diploma mailed


Processing times and fees vary from school to school.  Contact your school for information.

In order to assist M-DCPS alumni, here are some of the most common requests made by former students.  If you have questions or need further assistance, please call 305-995-3289.

Request a Transcript

If you were born after 1973:

Please directly contact the school from which you would like to order your transcript

(Click here for a directory of Miami-Dade County Public Schools)

If you were born in 1972 or earlier:
Send a written request to:
Miami-Dade County Public Schools
Records Department
2740 N.W. 104 Court
Miami, Florida 33172

FAX: 305-717-3485

Request must include:

  • Your name while in attendance

  • Date of birth

  • The name of the school from which you want the transcript

  • The last year you attended that school

  • Your phone number

  • Your signature

  • Copy of a photo ID (if not available, letter must be notarized)

  • Please indicate whether you want the transcript mailed or faxed

  • Provide appropriate contact information

Continue Your Education

Miami-Dade County Public Schools has an array of classes for students of all ages and interests.

Adult & Career Technical Education

Enroll to learn new job skills, finish high school, learn a new language, or just have fun!

The Parent Academy

Sign up for free classes and activities to help you help your child succeed in school and in life.